The Sinking Chef by Sylvia Ashby


Release Date: 04.17.2017



Synopsis:

In Belsize Park, London, Ashley works hard on her daily YouTube channel “The Sinking Chef”. It’s filmed right in her kitchen, so she doesn’t go out much.
James is a gruff British TV director, turned publisher, who Ashley had a crush on ages ago. She has moved on but when he calls with an offer to take her out to lunch she doesn’t say no. It’s only lunch – what can go wrong?
The day Ashley meets James for lunch and he promises her a book deal, she makes the worse decision in her life – to hide the book deal from her boyfriend, Giacomo. As things progress Ashley’s secrets mount up and other things in her life unravel. Is there a connection? And how is she going to get out of this without losing Giacomo and the life she loves?
Set in the heart of fast-paced London, The Sinking Chef is a charming story of love, recipes, secrets, and the determination to do thinks right by those you love most in your life.

Review:


Ashley is back in the second installment of the Pot Love series and she once again made me smile while reading her adventures and she also made me hungry reading her recipes.

I've enjoyed this story so much,I was excited to read more about Ashley and Giacomo's journey. They have a nice relationship full of love and when they encounter some bumps on the road I was glad to see them face them together.

I adored to read about some of the old characters and the new ones I met only added to the fun.

Dear author I hope to read soon a third novel of this series because I need to know what troubles Ashley will do in the future.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Meant For Stone by Natasha Madison

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

The Tomboy And The Captain by Ginger Scott